01:00 pm -
Self-Compassion is a four-week online workshop for UMSI students designed to help you:
- be less self-critical and more compassionate toward yourself
- be mindful of when you are struggling
- respond in more adaptive ways
- tolerate distress
- decrease your concerns about perceived mistakes
- feel less alone in your struggles and inevitable missteps
Each session consists of worksheets, practical exercises and meditations focused on building mindfulness and compassion. Additionally, each session contains a discussion portion where students can discuss their experiences and ask questions.
This workshop will be online, and participants are expected to use video during the meetings.
• Attend all four weeks of the workshop (Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, Nov. 12)
• Arrive on time and stay for the full 75 minutes
• Commit to practicing the skills outside of the workshop
Questions? Email email@example.com