Students and alumni: login to iTrack
iTrack is the University of Michigan School of Information’s (UMSI) comprehensive online recruiting system. Students and alumni can utilize iTrack to apply for internships and jobs, research companies, gain industry contacts, and manage their job search. UMSI partners with NACElink (the National Association of Colleges and Employers' nationwide college recruiting system) to offer you this convenient job search resource.
New to iTrack? Register for an account and read the iTrack quick reference guide.
With iTrack, as a registered user you can:
- View and apply to 1000+ active jobs and access an archive of over 27,000 archived professional positions
- Access over 14,000 employer contacts
- Participate in on-campus recruiting by signing up for interview schedules
- Register to attend UMSI Career Development Office events and other career-related events on campus
- Create and store up to 10 resumes and cover letters in the system
- Include resumes in career-specific Resume Books that are sent directly to employers (and are available for employers to view)
- Submit resumes, cover letters, writing samples, and transcripts for online applications to prospective employers
- Manage the job search more effectively by tracking applications submitted through the system
- Set up search agents that automatically notify you of new job postings
- Search for jobs by relevant and specific job functions and industry areas
- Network with UMSI alumni in order to gain valuable career exploration, internship, and job search information
All postings are presented as a service and do not represent endorsement by the School of Information or the University of Michigan.