UMSI Winter Virtual 2022 Career Fair
No lines, virtual booths, video chats
The University of Michigan School of Information will be holding a Winter Virtual Career Fair from 9 am-5 pm EST on Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022. This is a valuable opportunity for students to connect with employers to explore and discover new companies, engage with recruiters, find out about jobs & internships, share your resume, and expand your professional network.
Jan. 27, 2022
9 am-5 pm EST
Get ready for registration now! Download the Career Fair Plus CF+ app on your phone or tablet (hint: it’s lime green) or visit the webpage today!
Registration on Career Fair+ is required to sign up to meet with employers ahead of time. (Career Fair Registration is open now.)
2022 Participating Companies
- Western Michigan University Library
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dolby Labs
- Vizient Health
- Consumers Energy
- and more!
Advantages of a virtual career fair:
- Convenient 1:1 engagement with employers - no lines, virtual booths, video chats
- Equitable access to employers
- Control of your time: Sign-up ahead of time to ensure access to employers of interest
- Ease of sophisticated tech platform (Career Fair+) and on-demand tech support
How to Prepare for A Successful Virtual Career Fair Experience (Student Guide Coming Soon!)
For more information about the UMSI Winter 2022 Virtual Career Fair, please contact John Goebel, email@example.com.