REACH Consulting Group
Proposal open date: June 1
Proposal close date: August 2 (for September-December project), November 2 (for January-April project)
Project timeline: September-December or January-April
Project duration: 10 weeks
Number of projects needed: 5-7
Note: This program runs in both the fall and winter semester. Projects are being recruited for both terms.
REACH Consulting Group is a student-run, non-profit organization providing advisory services in technology, strategy, finance and management. We are affiliated with the University of Michigan's School of Information and have a strong emphasis on technology consulting.
- User research reports
- Data analysis
- Social media and marketing consulting
- Process consulting
- Level of engagement for course/program
- 30-60 minute weekly or bi-weekly meetings with the student team
- Introduction to stakeholders and users for interviews and/or data gathering
- Access to organizational data, systems and/or resources necessary to project completion
- Attend final presentation
- Complete project evaluation
- Data Analysis. Students used a combination of analytical tools to gather, organize and analyze data to help develop recommendations to take organizations in the necessary direction for growth.
- User Experience. Students helped organizations develop the most user-efficient product to give customers the best experience. Students specialize in understanding current markets and customers, and how to apply that knowledge to making products as user-friendly as possible.
- Technology Solution. Students conducted an assessment of an organization's current technology, providing recommendations on whether the technology was being used to its maximum efficiency.
Engaged Learning Office | email@example.com | (734) 763-1251
Please complete this form to submit a project proposal for one of our client-based courses or other programs, or to receive information about these opportunities throughout the year.