Online info sessions: learn more about UMSI
UMSI hosts online information sessions for prospective Information students. The sessions present basic information about the program and answer questions prospective students may have, such as:
- How do I know if UMSI is right for me?
- How do I know if my application is complete?
- When will I find out if I’ve been accepted?
- What kind of funding is available, and what do I have to do to get it?
Upcoming information sessions for the MSI
- October 29, 2 - 3 PM EST | Log in Here
- November 13, 11 AM - 12 PM EST
- December 6, 3 - 4 PM EST
Upcoming information sessions for the PhD
- October 23, 12 - 1 PM EST | Log in Here
- November 12, 1 - 2 PM EST
Videos of one full session and the question/answer part of two other sessions can be found on our blog here.
Contact us directly with questions about any of the programs below: