Online info sessions: learn more about UMSI
UMSI hosts online information sessions for prospective Information students. The sessions present basic information about the program and answer questions prospective students may have, such as:
- How do I know if UMSI is right for me?
- How do I know if my application is complete?
- When will I find out if I’ve been accepted?
- What kind of funding is available, and what do I have to do to get it?
Information Sessions for current University of Michigan students (Cross-Campus Transfers):
- Wednesday, October 16th from 12-1 pm in 2255 North Quad
- Thursday, November 7th from 4-5 pm (virtual)
- Monday, November 18th from 9-10 am in 2255 North Quad
- Wednesday, December 4th from 12-1 pm in 2255 North Quad
Please sign up for the session you plan on attending.
Online Information Session for students interested in transferring from another institution (New Transfers):
- Friday, November 22nd, 2:30-3:30 pm (Register)
- Tuesday, December 10th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)
- Thursday, January 9th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)
- Thursday, February 13th, 3:00-4:00pm (Register)
- Friday, February 28th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)
Upcoming information sessions for the MSI
2019 Information Sessions will be announced in the new year!
View Recording Here: MSI Online Information Session
Upcoming information sessions for the PhD
Videos of one full session and the question/answer part of two other sessions can be found on our blog here.