The Sweetland Center for Writing, a comprehensive writing center located in North Quad, supports student writing at all levels and in all forms and modes.
- Provides one-to-one tutoring for undergraduate and graduate students in a faculty-led Writing Workshop and undergraduate Peer Writing Center.
- Teaches writing courses for undergraduate and graduate students
- Provides support for all multilingual and international undergraduate students
- Supports new media and multimodal forms of writing
- Runs the invitational Dissertation Writing Institute and Fellows Seminar.
- Offers consultations and workshops for students across the University.
The English Language Institute (ELI) support services include help with writing and one on one consultation services for both native and non-native English speakers.