Schedule an appointment with our admissions team
If you are interested in individually meeting with someone from our admissions team to talk about your specific pathway and background, how to prepare your application, and to learn more about the program, please email email@example.com to request an appointment. Please also sign up on our interest list to get regular updates about upcoming events and application deadlines.
Attend an information session
If you are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at the School of Information please sign up to attend one of our information sessions. Our information sessions cover a variety of topics including the overall Bachelor of Science in Information (BSI) program and the admissions process. We provide information sessions for current University of Michigan cross-campus transfers, and students interested in transferring from other institutions including community colleges. For additional information regarding the program specifically, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For current University of Michigan students
Before applying, current University of Michigan undergraduate students should attend a BSI information session to learn more about the application process and degree program.
- Wednesday, October 16th from 12-1 pm in 2255 North Quad
- Thursday, November 7th from 4-5 pm (virtual)
- Monday, November 18th from 9-10 am in 2255 North Quad
- Wednesday, December 4th from 12-1 pm in 2255 North Quad
- Tuesday, January 14th from 12-1 PM in 2255 North Quad
North Quad Room 2255 is located at 105 S. State Street, at the corner of Washington Street and State Street, just south of Huron Street.
Please sign up for the session you plan on attending.
For prospective University of Michigan transfer students
If you are interested in transferring to the University of Michigan from a community college or four-year institution, you are encouraged to attend an online information session to learn more about the transfer application process and BSI degree program. Here you will have the opportunity to connect with Devon Keen, Assistant Director, Outreach and Transfer Student Initiatives.
- Friday, November 22nd, 2:30-3:30 pm (Register)
- Tuesday, December 10th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)
- Thursday, January 9th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)
- Thursday, February 13th, 3:00-4:00pm (Register)
- Friday, February 28th, 2:00-3:00pm (Register)