Connect with us
We are pleased to offer numerous information sessions and individualized appointments to allow prospective students to learn more about the Master of Health Informatics program and the application process.
UMSI hosts online information sessions for prospective information students. The sessions present fundamental information about the Health Informatics graduate program and answer questions prospective students may have, such as:
- How do I know if the UMSI HI program is right for me?
- What kind of jobs do Health Informatics grads qualify for?
- How do I know if my application is complete?
- When will I find out if I’ve been accepted?
- What kind of funding is available, and what do I have to do to get it?
To receive announcements of upcoming information sessions on the MHI, sign up on our interest list.
Join us for an upcoming session via Zoom:
Thursday November 12, 8:00 AM EST
Tuesday December 1, 3:00 PM EST
Wednesday December 16, 8:00 PM EST
Friday January 8, 10:00 AM EST
If you would like to speak with an admissions representative about a specific question or schedule time to connect with a current student please reach out to us directly.