Connect with us
UMSI hosts online information sessions for prospective information students. The sessions present fundamental information about the program and answer questions prospective students may have, such as:
- How do I know if UMSI is right for me?
- How do I know if my application is complete?
- When will I find out if I’ve been accepted?
- What kind of funding is available, and what do I have to do to get it?
To receive announcements of upcoming information sessions on the MSI and our other programs, sign up on our interest list.
MSI Visiting Days
Each spring UMSI holds MSI Visiting Days for admitted students. Join us for an introduction to the school, faculty and current students!
Admitted MSI students enjoy a weekend of activities focused on academic programs and learning opportunities outside the classroom. Time is set aside for attendees to enjoy the campus and the city. To attend Visiting Days, apply to the school by the priority deadline. You’ll automatically receive notices about the event after you’ve been accepted.
Schedule a meeting or arrange a visit
Have a question about the MSI or the application process? You can connect with a recruitment and admissions coordinator — or a current student mentor — by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also help you set up a tour of North Quad, a visit to a current class that interests you or even a lunch with a current student!
You can browse the members of our Office of Academic and Student Affairs here.
Sign up for our interest list and receive:
- Invitations to exclusive information sessions and events
- The opportunity to chat with current students
- More in-depth information about the MSI program
- Tips and advice for creating a successful application
- Reminders for important deadlines