Campus resources

U-M Division of Student Affairs

The Division of Student Affairs consists of a variety of units that interact with and support U-M students.

U-M Housing

University Housing not only supports U-M's large undergraduate population, they also provide graduate student and family housing options.

Sweetland Center for Writing

The Sweetland Center for Writing offers free services and programming to U-M students ranging from writing workshops to a dissertation writing institute.

U-M Services for Students with Disabilities

Services for Students with Disabilities works with students and staff to answer questions, help assess disability needs and work with students as they transition to the U-M campus.

U-M Counseling and Psychological Services

Counseling and Psychological Services offers free counseling services to enrolled U-M students.  Visit their site to learn more about their offerings.

U-M International Center

The International Center is a great resource for international students as they transition to life in the United States.  They also work with American students as they plan to study, work or travel abroad.

U-M University Health Services

University Health Services provides support to U-M students, faculty and staff.  Visit their site to explore the wide range of services they offer including a pharmacy, eye care clinic, health promotion, counseling and specialty clinics.

U-M Office of the Registrar

Visit the Office of the Registrar with questions about the U-M academic calendar, tuition and fees, transcripts, degree verification and enrollment/registration.

U-M Campus Life

Campus life at Michigan offers numerous opportunities to become a part of an extensive social, recreational and academic community. Whether you’re looking for housing, entertainment or a campus building, the Division of Student Affairs has a resource that can help.  This office also runs the Campus Information Centers which can answer any question you might have.