University of Michigan School of Information
Winter Career Fair
UMSI Winter Career Fair
The UMSI Career Development Office is excited to announce that this year we will host a 2-day Career Fair designed to provide our valued employers with full access and inclusive options to engage with and recruit UMSI students. Employers will have the opportunity to participate one day in person and/or a second day virtually!
Attend the UMSI Career Fair to:
- Create greater visibility and brand-awareness of your organization
- Recruit for your current and/or future organizational needs
- Meet and engage with enthusiastic students eager to learn more about your organization
- Recruit & collect resumes of UMSI students with skills and qualifications for internships & full-time jobs in the following areas:
- Data Analytics/Data Science
- UX Design/Research
- Library Science
- Archives & Preservation
- Health Informatics
Register to attend 1, 2 or 3 of our Career Fair events below!
In-Person DEI Employer + Student Networking Event
Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023
Noon - 1 pm EST
Attend this event to connect in person with students and highlight the diversity, equity and inclusion efforts at your company. Space for this event is limited - if you are interested please indicate on your registration form and we will follow up with more information.
In-Person UMSI Career Fair
Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023
1 - 5 pm EST
The UMSI In-Person Career Fair is perfect for your organization if you want to connect face-to-face with talented School of Information undergraduate and graduate students on campus.
Virtual UMSI Career Fair
Friday, Jan. 27, 2023
10 am - 2 pm EST
The UMSI Virtual Career Fair is a great way to connect with talented School of Information undergraduate and graduate students with no lines. If you want virtual booths, video chats, and resumes ahead of time, this could be the best option for you.
The advantages of a Virtual Career Fair:
- Cost and time-savings; no travel expenses or travel time required
- Ease of sophisticated tech platform & on-demand tech support
- Convenient 1:1 student engagement that you can control
- Access to more students & resumes
- Flexibility in schedule & time commitment
Registration details (Register here)
- In-Person Registration fee: $300 (corporate/private sector); $50 (nonprofit/public sector)
- Virtual Registration fee: $150 (corporate/private sector); $25 (nonprofit/public sector)
- BOTH In-Person and Virtual Registration fee: $400 (corporate/private sector); $60 (nonprofit/public sector)
- DEI Networking Event - no cost, space is limited
Payment options: Credit card payments and UM Shortcodes accepted
For more information and/or registration support, contact [email protected].