Connect with us
We are pleased to offer numerous information sessions and individualized appointments to allow prospective students to learn more about the Doctoral Program in Information and the application process.
UMSI hosts online information sessions for prospective information students.
The General Information sessions with UMSI staff present fundamental information about the program and answer questions prospective students may have.
- Friday, Oct. 14, 2-3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7, 3-4 p.m.
The Ask Me Anything (AMA) Panel sessions with UMSI faculty and current UMSI doctoral students offer prospective students the opportunity to meet members of our doctoral program community with whom they hope to join. The panels will address pre-submitted and live questions on a broad range of topics determined by the interest of those in attendance! In the past, panels have discussed life in Ann Arbor, funding opportunities, advising relationships, and tips for application materials.
- UMSI Faculty AMA Panel: Thursday, Oct. 27, 3-4 p.m.
- UMSI Doctoral Student AMA Panel: Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6-7 p.m.
- UMSI Faculty AMA Panel: Wednesday, Nov. 9, noon-1 p.m.
If you are interested in attending one or more of these sessions, please register here. The Zoom link to attend will be sent to registrants the morning of each event.
Session recordings will be posted here when available.
If you would like to speak with an admissions representative about a specific question or schedule time to connect with a member of our team please reach out to us directly at [email protected] to set up an individualized appointment. If you would like to learn more about the city of Ann Arbor, please visit the Campus Information Center website.
Sign up for our interest list and receive:
- Invitations to exclusive information sessions and events
- The opportunity to chat with current students
- More in-depth information about the doctoral program
- Tips and advice for creating a successful application
- Reminders for important deadlines