University of Michigan School of Information
Build your brand
Building company brand is one of the most strategic approaches to successful recruiting.
We will work one-on-one with you to develop a campus presence and craft a recruitment strategy that delivers highly qualified candidates for the positions you seek to fill.
We encourage employers to build a strong presence at the School of Information through a combination of activities.
- Information sessions: Share information and promote your organization to a group of students.
- Formal and/or mock interviews
- Portfolio and/or resume reviews: Meet one-on-one with students to give feedback on their job search materials.
- Office hours: Answer students' questions while promoting your organization.
- Career fair: Promote, network and recruit at our annual career fair.
- Student engagement jams: Lead a design jam, data jam or archives jam.
- Blitz with students to gain insight and solutions to real information challenges while evaluating student talent.
- Your own company day: Design a half or full day of customized on-campus activities.
Sponsor an event
- Career fair
- Student organization event
- ExpoSItion (student project exhibition)
Get started today!
UMSI employer recruiting request form
For more information or for a recruiting consultation, contact [email protected].